Donald Trump is top dog right now, but being the leader of the pack isn’t a guaranteed presidency. Famously rude, arrogant, and abrasive, Donald Trump has a lot to learn before he can rest comfortably on his haunches. As his bizarre, brazen campaign for President continues, Donald Trump should bend his ear to the advice of these dogs. Here are 12 things Man’s Best Friend can teach Man’s Weirdest Hair.
As everybody knows, but the haters and losers refuse to acknowledge, I do not wear a “wig.” My hair may not be perfect, but it’s mine.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 24, 2013
1. Bald is beautiful. Own it, Donald.
3. It’s not nice to make fun of someone stuck in a cage.
I am being proven right about massive vaccinations—the doctors lied. Save our children & their future.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2014
4. Vaccines are awesome (even though they hurt).
I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2012
5. You can like Aspartame at every size.
6. More Money ≠ Better Than
7. The House always wins, unless the House is a Trump Casino.
8. You’re not in the doghouse because you’re successful; you’re there because you made a mess.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 18, 2012
9. Just because a person is nice to dogs, doesn’t mean they’re a nice person. Dogs can overlook flaws that you shouldn’t.
My fragrance–"Success"– is flying off the shelves @Macys. The perfect Christmas gift!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2012
10. Just because you have a fragrance, it doesn’t mean that others want to smell it.
While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28, 2012
12. Bette Midler is FABULOUS.