Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so we’ve compiled the ultimate list of gifts for those moms who love their dogs like they’re children!
1. Canvas Pet Tote, $160+ from BarkShop/Love Thy Beast
Who wouldn’t want to carry their pup around in this simple, stylish tote?
2. Dog Teepee, $85 from Pipolli
A unique piece of home decor! Plus black and white goes with everything! Plus your dog will love this!
3. Custom Framed Prints, $60 from Social Print Studio
The best photos are ones with your dog in them. This is a great way to show off your sweetheart.
4. Delicate Dog-Inspired Jewelry, from BarkShop/Verameat
Adds the perfect, understated pop of pup to any outfit!
5. Fastbook, $14.95 from INK361
The perfect pocket-sized book of memories to fill with favorite photos of your pup.
6. Craft Paint for Paw Print Art, $1.29-$10 from Martha Stewart
A classy piece of DIY art to display your pup’s pawprint.
7. PetCube, $199 from PetCube
You’ll never have to stop playing with your pup with this interactive pet monitor. It even allows you to talk to your dog through the device and shoot (safe) lasers to play with them when you’re not home!
8. Custom Doggy Gear from Pridebites
High quality toys, beds, apparel, and more with tons of color variations and styles.
9. Pug Throw Pillow from BarkShop/Fenella Smith, $55
A perfect way to pump up the decor of your dog-lovin’ life.
10. Cuddle Clone Plush Pet, $249 from Cuddle Clones
A custom-designed stuffed animal that looks exactly like your dog.
11. Dapper Dog Tumblers, $9 each from BarkShop/Mad Dog
All dog moms put in time and effort to raise the most well-behaved pups they can. Doggy-themed kitchenware will remind any dog mom of their hard work — and how rewarding it is.
12. Custom Cookie Cutter, $19 from Etsy
Make baking cookies even better with these customized cookie cutters to commemorate your dogs — who are basically good enough to eat anyhow.
13. Hamilton Lux Gift Set, $190 from Max Bone
Another chic set of decor, apparel, and toys. This doubles as a gift for your dog and a gift for a style-conscious doggy mom.
14. Recycled Candles, $25 from BarkShop/Rescued Wine
Wine bottles transformed into beautiful, fragrant candles that come in Champagne, Cabernet, and Mimosa! Bonus: a portion of the profits goes to help pups in need.
15. Crazy Dog Lady Print, $27.80 from Pretty Fluffy
A nice piece of wall decor that speaks the pup-lovin’ truth.
16. Matching “Best Friends” Shirts, $25 from Indie Nook
Adorable matching shirts for you and your pup, so comfy that neither of you will ever want to take them off!
17. Sunshine Bed, $18 from Martha Stewart
18. BarkBox subscription of course! Get it right here.
Because spoiling pups and making them happy makes doggy moms happy.