Editor’s note: Rude Dog is one of our favorite trash-ruvin’ pups here on The BarkPost. This post comes from his loving mamz, Heather, on why you should be thankful that your dog isn’t as mischievous as Rudie. ; )
1. Your dog didn’t need $3,000.00 surgery two weeks after being adopted because he snatched a corn cob out of your hand and refused to poop it out.
2. Your dog didn’t eat your girl scout cookies.
3. You don’t have a padlock on your refrigerator.
4. You don’t have all major appliances anchored to the wall, lest your dog get bored.
5. The first thing you told your realtor wasn’t “no open floor plans” because you needed to keep your dog out of the kitchen.
6. The second thing you told your realtor wasn’t “ranches only” because somebody has a history of jumping out windows to fight bottlerockets.
7. You can have a conversation with your elderly neighbors without yelling about how sorry you are for your dog’s behavior.
8. You can eat a meal in peace.
9. You don’t have to sleep on the couch because your dog likes to make blanket forts.
10. Every wall in your home isn’t a “booger wall”.
11. Your dog doesn’t prefer walking in inclement weather.
12. The entire world doesn’t know what is in your trash.
13. Your dog doesn’t trample the landscaping.
14. And he isn’t inclined to roll in burr bushes.
15. He isn’t an aspiring dishwasher.
16. Your dog doesn’t need all 85lbs boosted into the car.
17. And then he doesn’t barf every time he is in it.
18. But mostly, you should be thankful this is not your dog, because he already has a home that ruvs him berry much.
For more Rude Dog, check out his Facebook page!