In 1985, Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled thirty years into the future, and the storied date we’ve waited three decades for is finally here!
While we don’t quite have flying cars, hover boards, self-tying sneakers or smart jackets, we’ve still got dogs, and they’re still just as willing to travel through time for us, as long as it makes us happy.
Here are 12 dogs celebrating October 21st, 2015: the day it officially became the future!
Haven’t seen the film? Watch its condensed version, Back to the Future with Pugs.
1. “We gotta get your parents to interact!” -Doc
2. “When thith baby hitth 88 mileth per hour, you’re gonna thee thome theriouth thit.”
3. “Nobody’s gonna know who I am. Marty’s shoes actually fit him.”
4. The moment you realize you can’t drive your flying car cus you’re afraid of heights.
5. “Let’s do front and back poses. Wanna make sure they see my whole vest.”
6. What do you mean by “you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?” We have proof.
7. That unbelievable moment a dog is cuter than Marty McFly.
8. “OK I get it. This is why you named me Marty, right?”
9. “This black eye is from when my grandpa hit me with his car back in 1955.”
10. “You lost me at ‘they don’t really tie themselves.'”
11. “I thought maybe the hover board would hover.” #Disappointment
12. “MOM I KNOW those letters! That spells PUG that’s ME! AND it’s a REAL DeLOREAN!”
Do YOU wanna go #BarkToTheFuture? Join Wally McFly over at @BarkBox as he travels through time! It’s like #BackToTheFuture, but different because it’s with a dog. #itslikethat #butdifferent
Featured image via: Menswear Dog