1. “His tongue shrunk so much in 5 months!”
2. Cuddles haven’t changed in three months…but one of these pups has!
3. Ten years made a [literal] big difference to this boy and his dog.
4. Seven months can change your size, but it can’t change your adorable, Husky!
5. These two have been BFFs for 3 years and counting!
6. Four years later, still hugging like champions!
7. Staying together, despite the odds!
8. Someone has been getting 4 years of free back massages…
9. Guess one pup is stubborn about his hiding spot, no matter how big they grow!
10. Fourteen years later, these two are still stoop buddies!
“Four years later and we’re still recreating Stand By Me? Jeez, hooman find a new fave movie.”
12. After two years, the cuddles are still warm. They may be a TAD more smothering, however.
13. Six years of slumber parties and counting with these two!
A year later, the pup can’t fit in the cubby anymore–but toys can!
15. Ten years and both hooman and puppy have changed so much!
16. Here’s to nine years of puppy kisses for these two!
17. They’ve been a quartet of pawesomeness for 11 years, and they see no reason to not continue the fabulousness.
When my friend recently adopted a puppy, I saw it as an opportunity to expand my knitting skills from scarf-making master to hopeful sweater-crafting ninja. (Do I hand-make clothing for puppies on Saturday nights? Maybe… would that be weird?). Anyway, by the time I purled that puppy some wooly warmth, the little girl had already outgrown it. And comparing the itsy-bitsy sweater to her rapidly acquired massive frame? Comically ridiculous.
I’m not alone in my astonishment over canine growth spurts. Here are some family portraits of dogs that seemed like they were puppies a mere 5 minutes ago. BTW, anyone want a puppy sweater?
Featured image via Imgur
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!