So, your pup’s been invited to his dog BFF’s birthday pawty. You could just go the gift card route, but anyone can do that. No, you want to bring a gift that will get you invited to all pup birthday parties in your dog’s social circle. You want a gift that’s useful yet memorable.
1. This Cozy Cave Dog Bed allows dogs to live out their batcave fantasies.
2. FroBo water bowl to keep that fresh-out-of-the-toilet chill all day long.
3. An iFetch will please the dog and the human, unless the dog gets all experimental and starts dropping different things in it.
4. If your pup’s furiend likes water activities, why not get him a cool swim vest?
5. A mini vintage trailer. Because why not.
6. Customized PrideBites chew toy. Bonus points if you make it look like the family cat.
7. A gift subscription to BarkBox. Duh.