Is your dog forever hungry? While some dogs might have health conditions that cause this, most dogs just really love food. And can you blame them? Here’s what pawrents of furever hungry dogs know to be true. And don’t forget to watch your sandwich!
1. You don’t need an alarm clock, because your pooch knows when it’s time for breakfast.
2. Don’t even try to go back to sleep either. Haven’t you heard about second breakfast?
3. Sure the event is pet friendly, but you probably shouldn’t go somewhere if people will have food.
4. You’ve heard, “Oh, are they starving you?” too many times to count. It’s never funny.
5. It’s especially not funny when your vet tells you your dog could stand to lose a few pounds. But he’s ALWAYS hungry!
6. Your dog can eat dinner in .5 seconds.
7. Slow feeders? That’s funny.
8. You can’t eat without being watched.
9. But at least your dog will clean the plates for you.
10. And eat any food dropped on the floor.
11. People think your dog is so well trained. Thank goodness for food motivation!
12. You’re used to feeding other pets behind closed doors so the dog doesn’t eat their leftovers.
13. Your dog loves it when you come home from work or go on walks… but nothing beats the excitement at mealtime.
14. Your pooch loves anyone with treats. It might be time to teach stranger danger at home.
15. You get pretty hangry too, so you just keep on loving your dog.
Featured image via @gustavofrindt