***Okay, some of these use (ahem) colorful language so it’s best viewed with no tiny hoomans around.***
Remember when you were enjoying that pleasant, sunny walk in the park with your tail-wagger and you slipped a little? You thought it was a leaf but it turned out to be dog doo doo. You looked to the heavens as you cursed all humankind for this poo monstrosity.
Well, you are not alone my friend. Here are some creative and hilarious ways other people dealt with this sticky, icky situation. This should give you some ideas. 😉
1. This person who’s going above and beyond for her neighbors.
2. This person who just wants to show off his throwing skillz.
3. This person who took the time to explain how the poo-shaming is going to go down.
4. This smart aleck who gave their passive-aggressive note some serious depth.
5. This person who didn’t just write a long essay but took the time to LAMINATE it.
6. This theological take.
7. This person who is ready to take down the poo criminal.
8. This awesome street chalk art.
9. This note helping out a confused citizen.
10. This poor soul who just wants to understand!
11. This wonderful genius of a person who came up with a creative way to educate his neighbors.
12. It just keeps getting better.
13. Just oh so amazingly wonderful.
14. It just keeps coming!
15. This very well sectioned note.
16. This colorful capture of a poo culprit.
17. These folks who are exercising their right as grandparents.