Cute

Impossibly Tiny Puppy Has First Taste Of Peanut Butter And Goes Nuts

Friendly reminder: Xylitol is harmful to dogs and is sometimes added to peanut butter. As always, we recommend checking in with a vet before adding new foods to your pup’s diet. Check out this post for more information about xylitol in peanut butter.

You ever have something so delicious that you’re reduced to tears because you’re an adult and it’ll all go to your behind it’s just heavenly?

This Puggle is you if you were an adorable tiny puppy smacking its lips loudly for a camera after having its first taste of peanut butter.

H/t Daily Mail

Comments