Barkpost

One Of The Rock’s Puppies Dies After Eating Something You Likely Have In Your Backyard

One Of The Rock’s Puppies Dies After Eating Something You Likely Have In Your Backyard

It was only yesterday that we wrote about one of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s many adorable videos he makes with his dogs, Hobbs and Brutus. Tragically, this pawfect pup family has already experienced an incredible loss.

Late last night, The Rock announced that Brutus died after ingesting a mushroom. The pup had eaten the mushroom Monday evening and by eleven P.M., the pup was already gone.

The Rock posted this on his Facebook page:

Another reminder we have to live and love as greatly as we can today, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At…

Posted by Dwayne The Rock Johnson on Tuesday, September 29, 2015

We send our condolences to The Rock and his family. We know how much they love their pups.

And let’s all take his advice and check our yards or anywhere else our pups play for mushrooms or any hazardous plants that could hurt our pups.

Comments