As the Talent Manager for the BarkPost, I get to sniff a ton of famous pups– pretty pawsome right? So when I asked them how to celebrate Easter like a true celebrity the response was….well, I’ll let them bark for themselves :p
1. Geordi La Corgi is lost in a plastic sea of emotion.
2. Nacho’s bunni-licious.
3. But Omega has other things on his mind…like the “egg” he left in your shoe ;P
4. Tyson HATES sharing his Easter goodies with this “cat”
5. Luckily Bonjour Brie has her’s all to herself 🙂
6. Sheldon will have NONE of your Easter festivities, thank you very much.
7. Nor will Mr. Ollie Pants. I mean, CHOCOLATE bunnies? Come on.
8. But Wally’s down for whatever 🙂
9. Digby went half-bunny.
10. But Toby went FULL bunny…
11. So did Kokoro…
12. And Gibson…
You ALWAYS go full bunny :p
13. Miles barks: Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a good joke? … ‘Cause it might crack up!!”
14. Oscar chuckled, but he’s heard better jokes :p
15. Chubbs is bringing a little Sci-Fi flair to the festivities 😉
16. Desmond made it rain April golden showers…so he bought some May flowers ;P
17. Kovu found that egg you were looking for!
18. But Foxy’s totally over it.
19. Norman wants to help out but is having some trouble seeing the eggs…
20. Simon barks: “Is dis my real brother??”
21. Sumo, Buddha, and Ayumi know exactly who their siblings are 🙂
22. Gracie’s getting a little tired of these shenanigans.
23. Mini Dee KNOWS she looks good…doesn’t need you to bark her that :p
24. Of course, we can’t furrget about our Passover celebrating friends! Simba’s gotcha covered :p