Yes. A dog is definitely man’s best friend. But c’mon, let’s just admit it, this is a safe space. For us, dogs go way beyond being best friends. They’re our soulmates.
Here are the 14 ways it’s totally true:
1. You wake up to their beautiful faces in the morning…
2. …and after a long day, just being in each other’s presence is immensely satisfying.
5. You know each others flaws and you love them anyway.
7. They ALWAYS believe in you and bring out the best in you.
8. You learn and grow from each other, together, to become better beings.
9. They genuinely miss you when you’re gone.
10. And when you’re together, the rest of the world doesn’t exist. It’s just you and your puppers in a cosy, happy little bubble.
11. While they can’t wake you up with breakfast in bed, they definitely do it with a big sloppy kiss.
13. In your heart, you know without a doubt that they will uphold this vow forever.