We just heard about the trend of hoomans throwing their beloved pups a Bark Mitzvah as a light-hearted way to bring fun to Purim celebrations, and we ruv the idea!
1. Ain’t no party like a puppy partaaaay! The only thing better than one pup is a whole pack!
2. Hollywood is totally down with this canine craze. Check out actor Jason Biggs celebrating with his sweet pup, Teets!
3. Who doesn’t want another chance to spoil their favorite pooch! They even make Bark Mitzvah gift baskets for the pup of pawnor.
4. The Bark Mitzvah is a tradition that dates back to at least the 1970’s when Marvin and Thebe Drazin held a Bark Mitzvah for their dog, Schnoppsie-Lewis Drazin.
5. Um, color-coordinated outfits. Need we say more?
7. Throw pups into the mix – BAM no awkward small talk at this party….
8. Majestic photo opportunities like this:
9. And this… courtesy of the O.G. of the Bark Mitzvah, Schnoppsie-Lewis Drazin.
10. It’s a chance to break out the fancy stemware. Just puppeh wine (aka water), though. Ok?
11. Such decorations. Very party favors.
12. Seriously, though. That cake. ‘Scuse the doggy drool.
13. It’s a fun way to spend a day with the pups and hoomans that ya ruv!