Ok first, let’s define the term dingus just to make sure we’re all on the same page. A dingus is a dog that, hard as they try, just can’t be smooth.
Not a dingus.
Not a dingus.
You get it. Let’s take a look at some of the most fascinating behaviors of this remarkable, remarkable breed.
1. They have resting doofus face.
2. They are always showing teeth, but not in an aggressive way. In a “Why are you doing that with your face?” kind of way.
3. They randomly hump the air for no reason and it makes everyone outrageously uncomfortable. Like seriously, if you were actually humping another dog, a pillow, or even a leg it would be one thing. But humping the AIR? That is just weird.
4. They do not understand the concept of glass doors.
7. They have no concept of personal space.
Like at all.
Seriously, at all.
8. They always look lost.
9. They do NOT know how to position their bodies in a natural way on a piece of furniture.
This cannot be the most comfortable way you could be sitting, Wheeler. But you do you.
What’s happening here…
11. They’re too passive to ask to play so they just sit there like, “Oh hey I’m available whenever it’s convenient.”
12. They have irrational fears that make no sense. Like spoons, feathers, soda cans, or even their own poop.
“MAAHMMM IT’S COMING OUT HAAALPPPPPP”
Featured image via Teddy The Spazman
Is your dog a dingus? Fill out this form and you could be featured as our Dingus Of The Week!