When you’re happy and you’re in love, you can’t help but share every little detail with the world. The same goes for dogs, when you’re happy and in love with your cutie patootie pup, you want the universe to know about it.
Here are some ways you might be oversharing. (Trust me, I learned the hard way.)
1. “My dog and I have fart competitions on the reg.”
Uh… maybe we keep this our little secret from now on.
2. “My dog took a dump Jurassic-Park style.”
Turns out, talking about your dog’s bowel movements isn’t appropriate dinner conversation. Unless you’re having dinner at the Vet’s.
3. “I had to dig in there ’cause he couldn’t get at his ear gunk.”
Ew. ew. Somehow, it’s worse than the poo story.
4. “Just look at him. Look at how freaking cute he is. Like, he is so adorable.”
Bombarding people with texts of your dog? Not a good idea, sadly. Apparently the adorable standard you’ve set for your dog doesn’t match other people’s.
5. “Wait, let me put Fido on the phone! He’s making the sweetest sounds.”
No. No. No. No. No. (If you don’t want to get anymore calls, this will definitely work though).
6. “Oh yeah, he loves them crotches.”
7. “Clover just ate her food.” “Clover made a potty!” “Clover on her way to doggie day care.”
Maybe save the minute-by-minute updates for your journal.
What ways do you overshare about your pup! Let us know in the comments below and we may include them in another post!