1. PLAY ALONG ALL DAY. What?? The most popular answer wasn't "bark at it"??
2. STAND WATCH. Yes that is, uh, one way to do it.
3. REDECORATE A LITTLE. Yep, just gotta move the bed to the hallway… knock over a few plants… and, perfect!
4. WORK ON THEIR LIFE-SIZE JENGA TOWER. Two or three more pups and we'll really have something here, fellas.
5. INVADE YOUR NIGHTMARES. Oh ya know, just a little light haunting.
6. FIG-- Ay Chihuahua! They're catching on to us. Let's move on, quickly---
6. FIGURE OUT THIS WHOLE BED THING. Top right: Oh. My. Dog.
7. SAMPLE THE MASTER BEDROOM. Yeah, that's more like it.
8. CUDDLE UP TO THE ENEMY. And it's near impossible to agree on a sleep number.
9. CHILL THE PUP OUT. Hey, we all get pooped out.
10. TREAT THEMSELVES. I'd be mad if I wasn't so impressed.
11. WHATEVER THIS IS. The Derp is strong in this one…
12. MUG FOR THE CAMERA. Yeah, they're definitely on to us.
13. TAKE TURNS ON LOOKOUT. We must be ever ready. Ever ready for squirrels.
14. TALK TO FRIENDLY GHOSTSWe're not sure why this dog is standing on a table and enthusiastically chatting at no one. So we came to the most reasonable conclusion: flying ghosts.
15. FULFILL THEIR APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTIONThat moment when you see your dog destroying your curtains and there's nothing you can do about it.
16. HELP THEMSELVES TO GROCERIESUnfortunately for them, that bag is full of nothing but Kale.
And sometimes: 17. FIND THE PERFECT BALANCE. Because they might be a little doofy… but they really are the sweetest.