Barring disaster and real tragedy, these are the worst things that befall pup parents. Number 15? No thanks.
1. Trying to open a poop bag with no discernible opening.
For the love of dog, I’m a college graduate!
2. When people tell you how to be a pup parent.
Look, I don’t tell you how to raise your human kids.
3. When there’s a fence around the grass…or no dogs allowed!
4. When they lick their butt…then lick your face.
5. Those plastic wrapper things around the bully stick that will not. Come. Off.
6. Crumbled treats.
“I guessssss I’ll eat it.”
7. Leash under the leg.
8. When your dog tries to follow someone else home.
9. Your dog got her first ice cream cone.
Now she goes totally bonkers when she hears the truck’s jingle.
10. They can’t tell the difference between a BarkBox and an Amazon box.
Remember that time he tried to open the box your PlayStation came in?
11. Putting on the harness wrong.
Wait, is that your LEG? What the pup.
12. Hearing people say, “Back in my day, dogs didn’t wear shoes!”
13. When you’re kissing them and they sneeze in your mouth.
14. When you are kissing them and they lick the inside of your nose.
15. When they express their anal glands.
16. When you have a big dog and everyone leaves the dog park.
17. Balloon booties.
Hilarious schadenfreude until you have to put them on.
18. Tangled leash.
Oh my dog.
19. When they ingest tiny pieces of toy.
Don’t worry, you’ll see it later.
20. When you’re trying to take the perfect photo and they keep looking away.