Whether it’s a sock, a chew toy, or, um, our unmentionables, dogs love bringing us odd things as gifts. We asked you to post pictures of your dog’s unusual offerings under the hashtag #Pawfferings. Here’s a taste of some of our favorite submissions.
And for those who participated in last week’s #DogDays challenge, you’ll be happy to know we picked a winner, which we reveal below!
1. “You look tired. Lemme help.”
2. “Here’s a flower for the lady.”
3. “I haz it! I’m not sure what it is, but now it’s ours!”
4. “There’s enough stick for the both of us.”
5. “You’ll thank me for finding this once we get home.”
6. “No, no, it’s fine. I have it. Once it’s open we’ll share the loot.”
7. “Just put it under your face like this. Piggy will cure all your problems.”
8. “I want you to protect this ball with your life—then throw it.”
9. “You can have this in exchange for belly rubs.”
10. “Only you and I can play with monkey. Everyone else? Hands off!”
And congratulations to canolic, last week’s #DogDays winner!