Nails down a chalk board, leaving the cap off the milk, whistling… We all have our own pet peeves, but it’s not just us who give the side-eye, but ironically our pets get just as frustrated & have their own quirks. What drives our pets NUTS? Here are … from the dog’s perspective, of course.
1. Baths: Really? I cleaned myself today. I licked myself for 15 whole minutes. Is that not enough for you, woman?!
2. Pawdicure: As if it’s not annoying enough when I get my nails clipped… If I itch my ears it’s going to rain glitter!
3. Slow Walkers: Are you coming or what?! And stop pulling me, I NEED to smell this rock.
4. Cutting Back On Food: The vet doesn’t know nothin’. I’m just big-boned.
5. Crotch Sniffing: Why you mad, Ma? I’m just saying hello! Did you eat asparagus today?
6. Being Told To Be Quiet: Not sure if you got the memo, but I’m a dog. It’s kind of what I do. You speak English, I speak bark. Talk to the paw.
7. Ridiculous Posing: You must be really desperate for Instagram followers.
8. Blaming Your Farts On Me: Sniff, sniff. Nope, that was definitely not me. Well, maybe that one was, but the one from earlier was definitely you…or me. OK, I don’t really know.
9. Being Dressed In Bow Ties: What’s happening? Who am I?
10. Doing Ridiculous Tricks For Treats: What is this, Halloween in July? Just give me the treat!
11. Dog Sweaters: What’s wrong with being naked? #BodyPositivity
12. The Cone Of Shame: Please remove at once. I’m picking up radio signals from countries I never heard of.
13. When Squirrels Are Out Of Reach: Is he nuts? He’s gotta come down sometime.
14. The Dog In The Mirror: Why can’t he just step through the dimension and play with me!